Thursday, October 13, 2016

League of Maidens: A sexy, upcoming MMO!

Not to be confused with League of Legends, or League of Angels, this is a mysterious new game in the process of being made by an indie company called Maiden Gaming . While not too much is know about this very early title, what I do know is that this will be a F2P game featuring powerful and sexy female characters, some sporting a superhero appearance, while others are mighty angels and demons.

It definetly looks very "Early Access" at the moment, but I'm looking forward to giving this a shot and trying to bring as much attention as I possibly can. After the depressing loss that was Scarlet Blade, it's nice to have a sexy new game with a focus on female playable characters.

Here is a sneak peak at what the game looks like so far.


I'm worried that SJW's and sex-negative feminist like Anita Sarkessian from "Tropes vs Women" will are going to give this game a bad press by calling it "sexist" and "oversexualized", but I'm going to do whatever I can to support this new title. Who knows, maybe it'll even be on Steam GREENLIGHT?

And that sexy ARTWORK! <3










No comments:

Post a Comment